I’m often asked how to hire A-player performers. It’s a given… with every client we begin coaching, they have at least one or more people who they...
Taking on risk can seem extremely vulnerable. Every entrepreneur knows this first hand. Every good idea comes with taking a risk. Is it worth doing?...
As we start Q2 of the year, let’s look at mindset. How does yours stack up to affect your earning power? From Chapter 1 in our best-selling book...
Our win rate is too low. Closings are slow.
- Closing is affected by all before it.
- Create a clear sales process with selling tools that build trust, differentiate, demonstrate value, and create urgency with target buyers.
We’re inconsistent. Ineffective at times. We often struggle selling our value.
- Success pivots on customer-focused, consultative selling.
- Create a compelling reason to act building urgency for the buyer.
- Train and practice in-house.