Our coaches are all experienced sales and sales management leaders. They are high caliber producers and have all been entrepreneurs who used Jack Daly strategies to grow their businesses.
Dan Larson is a results-driven sales and leadership expert, sales coach, author, trainer and entrepreneur in sales and sales management. He leads his own team and companies to focus on their high payoff action plan to build winning results.
Since 2004, Dan has worked closely with Jack Daly, a world-leading sales expert, trainer, speaker, author and coach. He’s worked as a sales development coach, and beginning in 2008 as a partner with Jack developing robust online sales training programs.
- Company Vision, Culture, Key People Engagement
- Business Strategy, Models, Tactical Planning
- Leadership Development & Elevation
- Marketing, Lead Generation Strategy & Management
- Customer Service Leveraging to Grow Key Accounts
- Goal Achievement Planning, Process, Practices
- Sales Management Planning & Practices
- Sales Processes, Tools & Practices, Execution
- Sales Playbook Development for Sales & Sales Mgmt.
- Head Sales Coach at LSC
- Team Development & Training for Clients & Coaches
- Business Development, Channel Partner Strategies
- Revenue & Profits Goal Achievement
- Team Communication & Engagement Practices
- 12+ years of Sales Coaching, Marketing Strategies
- 28+ years of Sales, Business & Entrepreneurial Experience
He designed the Leverage Sales Coaching Master Track to provide clients with a sales leadership & management system based on Jack Daly’s fast-sales growth principles. The LSC Master Track method includes street-tested sales systems, processes, tools, templates and models needed to train and motivate a sales team to achieve greater results.
He created the LEVERAGE Sales Coaching organization designed to work for small to medium-sized business owners, executives and sales leaders that are committed to grow revenues by strengthening their sales leadership. Grow your leaders. Grow your sales team. Multiply your profits.
In Leverage Sales Coach, Dan has maximized the power of the Jack Daly sales growth systems, processes and tools to help companies grow sales results reliably while creating the ability to scale further growth. He leads the Leverage Sales team of Coaches to deliver Jack Daly’s proven sales systems, processes, tools and training with companies to build their results and drive sales expansion.
Dan leads from 12+ years of coaching experience and 28+ years of business and sales achievement. He brings a career of a success mindset in sales, sales management, corporate executive and entrepreneurial experience together to drive for increasing results. He’s worked with diverse organizations including Vistage International, SYSCO Foods, US Bank, International Builders Exchange Executives/BX Network, The Maids International franchisors, Vology Data Systems, and more.
Over his career, Dan has developed sales systems to help clients grow sales by 25% to 400% or more. He’s worked in many industries including distribution, manufacturing, green energy, construction, financial services, regional telecom, wireless broadband, real estate, corporate banking, retail, professional services and more.
Some coaching career highlights:
- A marine equipment manufacturer:
- Grew revenue by 108% in 32 months by creating a distinct competitive selling advantage
- Simplified the sales process by 40%; Shortened the selling cycle.
- Expanded new global markets and hired top-gun sellers; Grew market share rapidly while shrinking their competitors
- Focused on the Top 10 key prospects, each worth $1 million-plus/year with a strategic selling game plan for each account
- Closed first-time deals with 4 of the Top 10 accounts in the first 6 months, and six of the Top 10 in less than one year
- Helped them graduate from being a small player to a top competitor in their industry.
- A wealth management firm:
- Grew revenue by 258% in 26 months, tripling their AUM (Assets Under Mgmt) during very challenging investor markets. Their average growth rate was up 3x, 2x, 11x in the first 3 months and continued well above their previous average
- Improved over 10 sales & marketing processes critical to their higher sales productivity.
- Record-setting lead generation events substantially increase leads.
- A seafood packer and wholesaler:
- In 23 months we lowered their fixed overhead costs by $3,500,000 per year by selling through 71% of their previously slow-moving inventory
- In one year, the industry lost 40-50+% of available inventory due to devastating disease severely squeezing company revenue but was able to maintain a large portion of profits by focusing selling on higher margin & significantly reduced overhead costs.
- Grow your sales leaders. Grow your sales team. Multiply results.
President & CEO, Head Sales Coach
Leverage Sales Coaching (Smart Marketing, Inc. since 2003)
December 2011 – Present (3 years 9 months) Sacramento, CA
Leverage Sales Coaching is a US-based business, sales and leadership performance services company that coaches and trains owners, executives, all levels of managers and frontline salespeople on how to increase their individual performance and the performance of their team and company. Coaching and development in strategic growth and planning, talent recruiting, processes and tools, leadership selection and elevation, goal achievement, training tool programs, skills and motivation, business development channels, and certification of coaches.
Headquartered in Sacramento, California, we have a team of coaches, a support team for client and coaches, thought leadership and directional advice from industry leads like Jack Daly and Gazelle’s Coaches, and a close network of trusted referral specialists working around the US, Canada, Australia, and UK.
- Leverage Sales Coach’s formula for success is simple: We help companies install or improve systems, processes, tools and practices to increase performance. To be able to grow and scale their revenues and profits while increasing Reliability and Predictability of results.
- We have an extremely versatile coaching system that is flexible to work with nearly company need or situation in sales, sales management or ownership/leadership.
- Our sales coaching system is framed on the Jack Daly fast-growth sales principles and processes.
- Developing stronger leaders and performance know-how at every level of the organization is our core focus. This empowers the company to continue to grow and scale future performance, bigger results, and have more fun doing it!
- We are operated daily by owner and leaders that are experienced sales, sales management, business owners and entrepreneurs that have frontline knowledge and experience as producers.
- Our performance-based mindset makes us strive for continuous improvement with our client relationships, coaching practices and developing productive new services to help clients succeed.
We focus on companies with a desire to grow and scale results by leveraging their talent, sales and leadership teams or market opportunities. We focus on companies that have achieved some growth and success, but are looking to solve a need limiting problem that’s holding back their results. Or they are ready to seize a bigger growth opportunity but they need help to develop better people, processes, systems or practices to achieve it.
Companies engaged in coaching can improve or multiply selling effectiveness, efficiencies and profitability by leveraging the idea of working smarter to earn more from the talent, processes, sales assets and management in place. Our approach equips sales and leadership teams to benefit from a collaborative best practices focus while installing the sales systems to be able to replicate it and scale in the future.
We are always on the lookout for companies we can help. We are interested in companies that meet the following criteria:
- Industries: Professional services, manufacturing, distribution and wholesale, media, construction, energy, telecom, insurance, financial services, corporate banking, wireless broadband, real estate, and related industries
- Geography: United States, Canada, Australia, UK
- Financials: Revenues $4M to $200M, have a sales team and may have a sales manager, or are looking to install one
- Ownership: Owner or top executive
Dan has been implementing Jack Daly’s systems, processes and best practices since 1997. Dan is a senior executive with vast operational experience leading hyper-growth companies with a track record of building exceptional teams. Especially adept at producing revenue while navigating cultural and personnel issues that arise from new business models, systems, technologies, and processes. Expert in strategic planning, communicating vision, attracting and supporting A players.
Dan is an out of the box thinker that does not accept past performance as a predictor of future performance. Dan prefers to dive in deeper by starting coaching engagements with a 2 day on site assessment where he can meet the key players and get a firm understanding of the company, its value proposition, its marketplace, its culture, and its strategy, prior to implementing Jack Daly’s selling fundamentals. This face to face time is followed up with a plan to implement Leverage coaching’s fundamentals which often includes an option to transition to a performance based compensation model based. Dan is exceptionally driven, focused and holds his clients accountable. His no hold barred, and unapologetic style is rough around the edges but has proven exceptionally effective. Dan is not a good fit for all companies. His style is best suited for companies looking to grow sales by triple digits; in fact, if a company only wants 2x growth he is likely the wrong coach. His ideal coaching client is a company with aspirations of 10X growth.
Executive Director, Defense Mobile (1 year):
- Key member of presentation team that secured $13M in VC funding lead by Grand Banks Capital and Sprint.
- Company is Mobile Virtual Network Operator(MVNO) providing members of the US Military community a nationwide 4G mobile platform provided by Sprint, AT&T, or TMobile. (Verizon deal is expected in Q1 2014)
Managing Partner, eBridge (3 Years):
- Transformed a $15M($1.4M) Internet directory business (IYP), into $40M ($9.7M) SaaS.
- Created new Product/ Service offerings via new business development deals with top providers of SEO, SEM, PPC, SMS, Video, Mobile, & Social advertising solutions.
- Implemented SalesForce.com, red carpet onboarding, formalized customer care life cycle, and changed incentive system to focus on customer lifetime value.
- Recognized by Ernst & Young (Entrepreneur of the Year), Inc 500, and Deloitte Fast 500 for the leadership role at eBridge
CEO/Board Member , TweetPhoto (Plixi) Lockerz (Idea to Exit- 18 Months):
- Personally led business development with advertising agencies, ad networks and 7 of the top 10 application developers in the Twitter ecosystem.
- Secured Venture Capital, Kleiner Perkins, Caufield & Beyers, Liberty Media, Live Nation, Kodak, and Anthem Ventures. Merged company with Lockerz and combined company grew to be the largest mobile/social photo-sharing site on Twitter with 65M unique monthly visitors, and over 600M monthly ad impressions.
Chief Operating Officer, Mojopages (2 Years):
- Closed foundational deals with top media brands, advertising agencies, & ad networks.
- Recruited senior management team and secured $6M VC funding from Austin Ventures.
- Principal catalyst to “Spin off” MOGL, which has raised $27M lead by Avalon Ventures.
Principal, Digital Brand & Strategy Practice, Ernst and Young/CGE&Y (3 Years):
- Hired as a Senior Manager/ Principal. Promoted to Vice President of Cap Gemini Ernst and Young (Partner), after merger in 2000.
- Managed $1.3B in revenue, 1500 consultants, 620 designers, and 12 design studios globally.
Making a Difference (1994-Present):
Founder, Hire a Hero & Helmets to Hardhats, two not for profit organizations dedicated to helping transitioning Military personnel find meaningful civilian employment.
- Placed over 200,000 Veterans into meaningful careers. (Includes the work started at Hire Quality a for profit staffing company)
- Personally lobbied Congress for $40M in Earmarks, and secured major corporate sponsorship.
- Authored the Hire a Hero Act (President Obama signed into law in Dec 2011) and contributed directly to amendments of the New GI Bill, and “Reverse Boot Camp”.
- Veterans in Piping (VIP)- Conceived and established a Nationwide Training Program for Welders in a unprecedented partnership with the Department of Defense and the United Association (Union of plumbers, pipefitters, Welders and Service Techs). The Military students are trained in the last three months of military service onboard Military bases, enabled by the “Reverse Boot Camp” legislation. VIP has established a 100% placement record into Journeyman level welding positions for over 1000 transitioning service members.
Business Awards/ Recognition
- Tech Coast Angels, “Dealmaker of the Year” Award 2006 and 2007
- Info World 100 Award (Top 100 IT Solutions), 2008
- Top 21 Ways to Serve America, Time Magazine, 2009
- E&Y Entrepreneur of the Year Finalist, 2010 & 2011
- Inc500 (eVisibility and eBridge) and Deloitte Technology Fast500
- 12 Angel rounds totaling $13.3M
- 6 VC rounds totaling $105M
- 6 M&A Transactions:
- As Board member, principal, or business broker, acted as primary negotiator for the following M&A deals: TweetPhoto/ Plixi (Merged with Lockerz); DiscoverSD (Acquired by Platinum Capital); Dayak (Merged with Bounty Jobs); Hire Quality (Acquired by H. Ross Perot), Hire Technology (Acquired by Hot Jobs); Edgeware Analytics (Merged with Boefly.com)
- Tech Coast Angels, SD Venture Roundtable, Angel Capital Association, Entrepreneur in Residence (UCSD Connect), EO, TEC, and Vistage.
- Regular presenter (1997- 2007) Inc. 500, Fast Company & SaleForce.com (DreamForce) conferences.
- Frequently published or featured in business media.
- Captain USMC 1990-1994: Learned true meaning of “Setting the Example”.
- Six Sigma Black Belt Certification (CSSBB), 1996
- Boston College: BS Operational and Strategic Management, 1989.
- Meyers- Briggs Type Indicator= ENTJ
Anthony DiMarco is a serial entrepreneur with over 25 years of leadership experience. He is an expert sales coach, trainer and entrepreneur in sales, sales management and company leadership to focus any person or team on their highest payoff action plan. Anthony is a “Bridge Builder,” a connector, and a paradigm shift stimulator that enlightens people on the requirements to create a new future. He understands franchising and has proven himself as someone who can help grow the franchisors position while maintaining an engaged and harmonious franchisee network.
He’s a member of the Certified Leverage Sales Coach team that delivers Jack Daly’s proven systems to develop People, Processes, Tools and best sales Practices. He works with small to medium-sized business owners, executives and sales leaders that are committed to grow revenues by strengthening their sales skills, processes and leadership.
Anthony is a student of people. He has a driving passion to bring people and executive teams to new levels of performance. He helps sales and management teams become stronger, aligned and more unified. His engaging and collaborative style helps leaders quickly improve alignment and a clearer roadmap leading to measurable cultural change, increased performance and improved bottom line results.
Since 2005, Anthony has utilized Jack Daly’s teachings and practices to grow his own businesses. He is deeply practiced at implementing Jack Daly’s sales growth programs focused on results.
“I’m always looking to lift the journey of others.”
Over his career, Anthony has worked in many industries including various franchise verticals, distribution, manufacturing, entertainment, food and beverage, online marketing, construction, financial services, real estate, retail, professional services and more.
Some coaching career highlights:
- Nationwide Franchise Growth: Anthony helped a new weight loss franchisor grow from 4 regional locations to 72 national locations in 34 months. Sales results increased over $161 million.
- He was a key contributor to the policies and systems needed to ensure such rapid growth could be properly managed and leveraged for continued growth and profitability.
- Sales & Profits Growth: He helped align the vision, establish key metrics and oversee the rollout of new sales and marketing strategies for of a wholesale/retail promotions company.
- This added 52% in top line sales increases in and drove a 60% increase in profits over the following 18 months.
- Sustained Sales Increases: Anthony worked with a regionally based distributor facing stagnant growth and a complacent, unmotivated workforce. He reworked the compensation and incentive programs, which engaged and built a more highly motivated sales force.
- Company sales increased over 55% in in the first year and an additional 23% the second year.
DiMarcoGroupInc., President August 1995–Present – Toronto,Ontario
DiMarco Group is the parent company for a group of sales and consulting companies. Each company is unique in its process. However they all share in helping companies, their people and their customers prosper.
Entrepreneurs’ Organization, Chapter President April 2005 – Present – Toronto, Canada Area
The Entrepreneurs’ Organization (EO) is a global business network of 10,000+ business owners in 131 chapters and 40 countries. EO is the catalyst that enables entrepreneurs to learn and grow from each other, leading to greater business success and an enriched personal life.
Our vision is to build the world’s most influential entrepreneur community, which aligns with our mission of supporting entrepreneurial education and engaging entrepreneurs to learn and grow.
Canadian Sun Ltd, Founder and President April 1994 – June 2007 – Barrie Ontario
Indoor Sun Tanning Distribution Company. Exclusive Canadian Importer for Dr. Muller, Sun Capsule and SonnenBraune Tanning Equipment. Authorized distributor for California Tan, Australian Gold, Swedish Beauty, Supre, Designer Skin, Wolff and Cosmedico Lamps
Yellow Pages Group – Canada Sales Executive July 1988 – January 1994
Advertising Sales Consultant
Jack Daly – CEO at Professional Sales Coach
Anthony is “the real deal”. I don’t get to say this often enough about people. He is a life-long learner, and takes what he learns and does two primary things with it: 1) takes action and improves himself and his business; and 2) helps others grow in their business and life. Anthony is the ever growing entrepreneur, who is unafraid to go “out of the box”, while at the same time bringing process to those things proven to be effective in one’s business. While he is goal oriented and has his eyes to the future, he is focused on what needs to be done today to move the ball forward.
On top of all that, he is a caring human being and a great guy to hang out with socially. Glad I get to call him “friend”
Michelle Burstow – CFO, IMP Canada
“I had the greatest pleasure of
participating in a Team Building workshop recently held by Anthony.
Anthony carefully listens and figures out what inspires and challenges you. He helps you to think outside of your comfort zone, enabling you to dig down deep inside your core. His coaching has made such a positive difference not only in my leadership development, but also in my personal life. Anthony helps you see the difficult things that you need to see about yourself and your organization without jeopardizing the respectful and trusting relationship he develops with you along the way.
His easy going style is complimented by his proven techniques and broad knowledge base. Anthony is a true master of Business Development and effective human interaction and I am extremely honoured to call myself one of his students.”
Michael Tasner – Marketing Trainer & Consultant
Anthony is among my “favorite people list”, a very short list might I add. His passion for life and for business is infectious. He is constantly coming up with new and innovative ways to do things and has a brilliant passion for helping others both personally and professionally. He is also an amazing connector as his network and knowledge is so vast. If you’ve been as lucky as I have been to cross paths with Anthony you will know exactly what I’m talking about, if you haven’t crossed his path yet, make sure you do!.”
Frank Ingham – Associate Broker Prudential Sussex Realty West Vancouver
“Anthony never ceases to amaze me….he is the consummate thinker….but also a doer….he is not afraid to blaze new trails and is constantly learning and upgrading his skills…..This man will go places in his business life…and is already a Top Achiever in his family life….keep the pedal to the metal my man.”
Patrick Ryan loves to develop individuals, teams and companies to grow their results. His 35 year career as an entrepreneur, CEO, sales manager and professional seller has focused on developing others to achieve their vision of life success. He helps create more powerful sales leaders and higher performance teams using the Leverage Sales Coaching growth systems. Focus to strengthen a client’s people, processes, tools and market opportunities. Measuring & tracking results against their goals. He provides the coaching, training and know-how required to build improvements and lasting change.
Early in his career as a Regional Manager for an automotive chain, Patrick led their growth from 4 to 15 locations. He led strategic development for their corporate growth, driving increased profits by designing high-impact sales and promotional programs to launch each new location. He trained and developed new personnel to follow specific processes leading to greater revenues and larger profits resulting at +18% over plan.
Patrick’s innate sales talent, experience and process-oriented sales management approach has carried his career. While in Chicago in 2008 he learned the Jack Daly sales growth principles that drive a proven fast-growth sales model. Using Jack’s sales systems, processes and methods he quickly implemented these programs at his corporation. Referrals by Design, a high-powered real estate firm designed referral-based lead generation systems. Once these proven processes were put into place, he developed and installed an individual training program that’s still used today. Now as a Leverage Sales Leadership Coach, he helps lift sales growth by teaching clients to do the same.
Notable career achievements include:
- Implemented sales system and process for the launch of a newly developed product line of training products on an international level for a US Training Company. Program led to first year sales of more than $1.3 Million.
- Sales processes still used today and was instrumental in landing a $50+ million U.S. military contract.
- Designed and built a dynamic sales system and process for a national employee benefits product. This streamlined the company’s roll out of their unique program to Fortune 500 targets.
- Company landed their first national contract within 6 months of implementing this sales program.
- Trained and developed a robust business development program for a top level real estate investment firm.
- Soon after implementing this development program, the privately owned firm received an unsolicited offer to merge with a Top 10 US hedge fund.
Today as a Certified Leverage Sales Leadership Coach, Patrick thrives on taking on new client challenges, then designing and installing sales growth programs enabling them to be able to grow and scale.
People: Patrick deeply understands the human dynamics of Behavioral Drives, Motivators and our core-level Instinctual Survival Patterns. He finds the “people strengths” of each organization he works with to better capitalize on their underutilized value and untapped potential. This drives company productivity and greater efficiencies.
From one of Patrick’s clients:
“As a small business owner I was skeptical about a sales coach’s ability to come into my organization and truly make an impact. It was my pleasant surprise to find that Patrick Ryan’s sales coaching exceeded our expectations across the board. He was extremely diligent and kept us accountable to implement the techniques. We worked together to build them into our business model to improve. His expertise has contributed to our lasting sales growth. We strongly recommend Patrick Ryan as a very effective sales coach.”
Lauren Robles, General Manager, InvestNotic
Patrick Martinez has a zealous ambition to empower individuals and companies to “do what they do better.” His 22-year career as an entrepreneur, CEO, and leading sales professional has been dedicated to inspiring others to realize their vision of success; creating processes to ensure that defined and measurable goals are achieved; and shepherding teams through those processes, providing the coaching and encouragement necessary to foster positive and lasting change.
Patrick approaches Sales and Leadership Coaching from the perspective that his clients and their companies are capable and have value. He insightfully assesses existing strengths and determines how they can be capitalized to overcome obstacles and limitations. He’s an intuitive team builder, understanding the limitless worth of effective individuals being allowed to contribute their best skills to best practices. This multifaceted technique has proven to quickly result in improved processes, increased revenues, and sharpened skills.
He has built his expertise in operations and sales across a wide spectrum of industries, including retail sales, custom installation, professional services, and product development.
Notable career achievements include:
- Developed a winning sales team for a nationwide retail portrait studio – pioneered team selling in this industry and saw a 110% increase in sales within 30 days. Continued with a 20% increase in sales month over month.
- Ground up launch-to-sale of service based business, sold within 7 years for 3x market value.
- Topline revenue increased 50% year over year
- In 4 years company acquisition value increased 1,200%
- 100% of key employees stayed on through the acquisition process
- 95% of key customers remained loyal through the acquisition process
- Top revenue generator “in the trenches” 8 out of 10 years as a Sales Lead.
- Lead a non-profit organization to overhaul its technology systems across audio/video, surveillance, computer networking and life-safety platforms, allowing for more effective service to the community.
- Raised capital for and acquired 3 US patents on a revolutionary life safety product.
- Expanded an underperforming product in the marketplace by establishing a more effective pricing structure, increasing margins, and building a qualified distribution network.
- Developed and implemented new systems for managing projects, including developing processes, procedures, and staffing for a leading Custom Technology Integration company.
- Transformed paradigm of an existing sales team
- Increased closing ratio from 30% to 90%
- Increased contract size by 28%
- Increased profit margin by over 10%
- Doubled overall sales in a 7 month period without adding any additional staff
- Created an implemented a service based business unit within a technology company that increased revenue from $60k per year to $400k per year while simultaneously capturing previously “unbilled labor”
- Pioneered an innovative model of cross-industry partnership between a publicly traded development firm and a Custom Home Integration company, utilizing momentum unleashed from newly released marketing and branding.
Michael March is a passionate team builder who loves to help others reach their full potential, either as an individual, or synergistically with all of their teammates. He has been building teams for over 20 years. He has operated as a business owner as well as Sales and Marketing Manager for several top performing companies. Not only has he managed several top performing Sales Executives he has also been “in the trenches” as a top performing Sales Executive. His experience spans from the mortgage industry to HVAC, Solar, Windows and Transportation including Trucking, Rail, Ocean and Air both domestically and internationally.
With 17 years of Sales Process training, product implementation and recruiting experience, Michael helps companies hold themselves to their highest standards. He believes that anyone can accomplish their goals and helps them realize their success the Jack Daly way.
Michael’s passion for coaching extends beyond business coaching. He is also a Varsity High School swim coach and enjoys helping children reach their goals as well.
- Recruited by a regional bank at 25 years old to completely revamp their mortgage department.
- Expanded the breadth of product offerings from 3 to 20+
- Created competitive advantage through new products and new processes
- Dropped average turn time from application to closing from 90 to 21 days
- Increased revenue over 65%
- Opened and Managed a Mortgage Company and took it from nothing to over a million a month in production.
- Sales and Marketing Manager for the largest Heating and Air Conditioning Company in their region
- Top Producing Area Manager
- Highest revenue per lead area manager for a 20+ million dollar HVAC / Plumbing company
- Sales Manager for a $20 Million Transportation Company
- $500,000 in new business
- 33% Increase in revenue, first year